Monday, December 14, 2009

Best Stereo Recievers What Kind Of Receiver Can I Use With American Pro 4ohm Subwoofers..?

What kind of receiver can I use with American Pro 4ohm subwoofers..? - best stereo recievers

I bought 2 15 "American Pro Time subwoofer for my car. I have a bit stereo RCA compact disc system is connected to the 60 watts. They are good, but I want something more. J 'I saw my friends hang Acctual stereo receiver and dragged.

How can I avoid this ... I think I need a receiver 4ohm? Any contribution is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

XenonAud... said...

Yes, you are an amplifier or receiver must be able to manage to a nominal impedance of 4 ohms. Take a look around and read the specifications. It is the most common (6 to 8 ohms), but there are many out there different prices charged. I recommend finding one that a dedicated subwoofer amplifier. A very good adapt perfectly to the account would be the audio HPSA1000 Dayton. Pumping 1024 watts into 4 ohms, which is more than enough power for most subwoofers.

If you are a good budget amp that will do the trick, I suggest the Behringer A500 Reference. It is 250 WPC into 4 ohms and is equipped with independent volume controls for each channel.
_
_
_
_
_

The Soundbroker said...

In fact, the Behringer A-500 is not the best option at 4 ohms per run. You want to spend the extra money,) to PE-1500 and an updated quiet fan (24 volt fan. The A-500 works better with higher load. I have 5 of them show on the screen as our amplifiers economic battery in my theater and a great job ... but not the amp sub and expenses not low impedance. The DP-1500 and the elder brother of the EP-2500 are better suited for a nominal load of 4 ohms and run a load of 2 ohms. Probably a very popular spa impedance below 4 ohms for the following year, near the point of resonance for what they have other receivers ... is likely that CAR provides a matching impedance that has the power, but makes it possible to operate without blowing up too.

Post a Comment