Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photos Of Brizilan Wax How Do I Synch Photos Onto My IPod Nano Without Replacing All Of The Existing Photos?

How do I synch photos onto my iPod nano without replacing all of the existing photos? - photos of brizilan wax

I have a new laptop and want to transfer more photos on my iPod too. If you click on the pictures on my iPod, while I clicked synch photos. When you click Apply, displays a message that with another library or folder is synchronized. He said it would all other photos with the folder that you selected to replace it. Is there a way to load more photos to my iPod without having to replace my old one?

1 comment:

Mr Nadine said...

not because the old computer is connected to the i pod or you can try to connect with i tunes your old password and let the computer can run.

Post a Comment