Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waxing Blue Sti How Do I Remove Facial Wax From My Face Once I've Run Out Of Those Little Blue Wipes That Come With The Kit?

How do I remove facial wax from my face once I've run out of those little blue wipes that come with the kit? - waxing blue sti

I always fall on the blue cloth, with the VEET Facial Wax Kit before you come out of the wax strip. I tried baby oil, but do not work so well. Is there anything else I can use? Does anyone know where I am, the things you can buy online blue wax remover?

8 comments:

Megg said...

Baby oil works wonders. I use it all the time after waxing. : 0)

Jessica A said...

Baby oil or you can soothe your hands in azulene oil on the skin and remove effectively. I parissa.com Mine is cheap and works well.

November said...

for me, baby oil got up at once, I have nothing against it, wipes with little.

WIFIE 4 said...

Alcohol and a cotton swab.

WIFIE 4 said...

Alcohol and a cotton swab.

WIFIE 4 said...

Alcohol and a cotton swab.

Centsibl... said...

Oil and cotton wool pad or makeup.

InkyCher... said...

Cooking oil should do it

Post a Comment