Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crib And Changing Table Sets Help Deciding On A Crib Set For A Boy?

Help deciding on a crib set for a boy? - crib and changing table sets

I feel the need to nest and you will always set kindergarten. I have the cradle and changing table, a cherry sleigh style. Now you can not decide to choose the beds! I like any number of matching accessories ... The so hard to choose. What do you think is best for a baby and as it grows?
Http: / / www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com / IWC Jungle Babies ...
Http: / / / www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com CBI Papagayo ...
Http: / / / www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com CBI Zanzibar ...
Http: / / / www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com CBI Zoofari ...

2 comments:

Ava Joelle was born 7-16-09♥ said...

Papagayo and Zanzibar will look better bed with a darker tone. :) Very nice.

Ssquared said...

I love so Papagayo. Monkeys are super nice. Only if you really want to have it grows only to be nice until about 3 maybe 4yrs old. I love them all, but some of them the same class, but I like the parrot, as I said.
Good luck and congratulations on the baby.

Post a Comment