Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Help Legs That Are Sore Everywhere After I Masturbate, I Feel Sore Everywhere?

After I masturbate, i feel sore everywhere? - how to help legs that are sore everywhere

I know it sounds strange, but I am a man aged 17 and weighing 160 pounds. After I masturbate I feel pain, like my whole body, all muscles of the legs, arms, each of them, especially the next day. I know it sounds funny, but it happens. I think my penis to masturbate and then rumbles ready after a few weeks, like a bucket worth of seeds shoot after his name was a woman. Do you know why this happens and what can I do about it

4 comments:

Chase said...

Maybe you should stretch before a handful? Or straw over the state.

Although ... may have an overactive libido. Psychologically, you're always in a state of arousal and other stimulants, it sets out simple. An overactive libido can be a mental disorder if it is negative, make your life and relationships, and we seem to be. If you are really interested, you can find in therapy.

The mind control sexual arousal and you can learn to control how you react to the idea that you control your overactive libido.

Into the dressing room said...

Probably when your masterbate
tion to the muscles where it is Lucas, it is difficult and not even know that your place all tencing
Muscles Amuse yourself, take it easy and therefore its no hurry slowly. Churchill

WATEVER said...

You might be a little hard on his penis or your body when you masturbate too tense.

David said...

I. ... I have no words ........ can not understand what I say .............

Post a Comment