Thursday, January 14, 2010

Post Nasal Drip Treatment Sinusitus And Post Nasal Drip....treatment?

Sinusitus and post nasal drip....treatment? - post nasal drip treatment

Last month I was in the Dominican Republic for the morning sickness. I'm good for 2 weeks. Was submitted after we all had a stomach flu and colds. I thought maybe it was sinus problems flowing, but the nausea was so bad, I was convinced it was a lot more. The day I went to the Dominican Republic, I began with heartburn and acid stomach. They prescribed me Zantac. Gone. Four weeks later, we set a series of colds again ... and now I can say I have a runny nose completely the limousine to go to the bottom of the gorge. I have a slight cough. In the morning sickness again, and you can almost "feel" the dirt in the stomach. I took some OTC sinus. But I'm taking Mucinex, and I heard that breaks mucus. I've heard other people use to send a runny nose - but I thought it would be for chest congestion. I was not sure how this works. I spray in the course. Any other tips?

1 comment:

Nan64 said...

I had the same symptoms that you describe, nausea after attacks of sinusitis, it is amazing how the "dirt" that actually goes into our digestive system, while our respiratory system is creating a lot of mucus. What helped me the most is a prescription nasal spray like Flonase, etc. and taking Mucinex twice a day (1 or 2 tablets) and "old" Sudafed (administration) every 6 hours to drain the nose. Simply Saline is a good product for cleaning the nose. Good luck!

Post a Comment